Crowdfunding kicks off
The book is finished!
I am very pleased with the result and I look forward to seeing this enchanting book roll off the presses.
However, in order to keep this book affordable, it will have to be printed in a large edition. So even more people can enjoy the book.
And for that I need your financial support! Of course I offer several interesting quid pro quos in return.
If you share my vision and want to contribute, please join this crowdfunding initiative. Then I will make sure the book will be delivered to your home before the holidays.
And then … dream away. Because, let’s face it, we can all use some of that in these times.
Click HERE to go to the Crowdfunding page
- publication date: 22-30 November
- hard cover
- 32 x 22 cm (± 12 x 8 inch)
- 160 pages
- page-filling images, for optimal experience
- part 1, the trees seen through elven eyes.
- part 2, the trees seen through human eyes + locations
- all images have been photographed, there are no drawings in the book.
- a journey of discovery for both young and old
- an ideal book to browse through with your (grand)child
- great gift for the holidays
- hours of fun for all ages
- the book’s title is in Dutch. Don’t let this scare you off. There is not much text in the book and there will be an English translation included